BF&G

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun May 29 06:50:25 EDT 2005

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with
something I am looking for.  I am trying to locate
some pics of Buffalo Creek & Gauley hopper cars.  The
only model I know of that has been produced is one by
Bev-Bel, and I have so far had no luck in finding one
for sale.

I talked to Accurail, and they have expressed interest
in possibly doing one in the future, but need some
additional info.  So far all of my searches on-line
have only shown locos, cabooses, and the ever present
B&0 hopper.

I have a few books that I am going to try and get
copies of in hopes of finding some pictures of what I
need.  In the meantime, if anyone has any pics of a
BF&G hopper that they could send, I would greatly
appreciate it.

I you would also like to see Accurail do this car in
the future, be sure to drop them a line and let them
know. We just might get a model of this car produced
to add to our roster.

Thanks for you help,

Jerry Hammond