O Scale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat May 28 11:50:19 EDT 2005

John wrote:  "I too have plans for an O'scale layout, but currently no space."

John, don't let the lack of space stop you from modeling in O Scale.  Check out O Scale news issue 164 with the article on the O Scale layout on a 30 inch wide door - that had continuous running, a yard, rural and city scenery!   As the article says, use a 36 inch wide door and you can run larger equipment.  It's not the layout I'm now building in the attic, but it gave me a chance to experiment with all sorts of different building techniques.  That little layout has been displayed at several O Scale shows, and is now owned by Tom Nixon - publisher of OSN.

Michael Ross, TX