O scale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed May 25 20:54:27 EDT 2005

Subject: O scale & structures

Just wondering if there are any O scale modelers participating in the list.

Tom,

There is at least one other O Scaler on the list.  I'm in Fort Worth, TX.  With last kid off to college, last year moved into a smaller "retirement" house, but with bigger train room (empty second floor).  Now under construction is a Virginian Railway themed Appalachian coal hauler layout.

If you get 48/ft, O Scale News you have seen my articles.  The last issue had an article on benchwork and the photos showed the layout as it was about 6 months ago.  Right now I'm in the subroadbed stage.

Michael Ross, Ft Worth, TX