N&W Alco T-6 Modeling Problem

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Apr 24 15:58:32 EDT 2005

Moving up to a larger scale, Ed Ruetling wrote an article in O Scale News,
issue # 175, kitbashing a Weaver RS-11 and RS-3 to build a resin body for
the T-6.  The boxy louvers are wrong on the engineers side but a
significant part of the work has been done and louvers can be gotten.  My
question is also about the trucks.  Ed used trucks from an RS-3 but they
are not correct.  I've looked at the Central Locomotive Works web site but
nothing matches.  What kind of trucks are the T-6's riding on?  I don't
know what to ask about.

David Ray