Broadway Limited 4-8-4

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 6 07:46:09 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,
 I have one on back order with Tony's Train Exchange last time I enquired it
was April shipping, but I did read in advert by Standard Hobby Supply in the
May issue of Model Railroader that May was quoted,where they got that info
from who knows.
Has anyone fitted a sound decoder into PK2 Y class or the Rivarossi Y6!.
Regards, Terry Lee.