Broadway Limited 4-8-4

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 6 09:23:48 EDT 2005

I have seen the Broadway Ltd. engines at shows but the sound systems seem
pitiful.  I run 3-rail O (scale only) and am used to the great sounds and
eventually plan to go with Atlas, MTH, Weaver, etc. 2-rail with sound and
DCC.    Because of space limitations I had considered going with HO with
sound, but after hearing them at the shows decided against it.  Has anyone
had a chance to hear the HO engines with sound and also heard the 3-rail
with sound for comparison?  Maybe I am not giving them a chance.

Bill Graham III
Twymans Mill, VA