Last 5 A's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 26 20:50:08 EST 2005

 For the retro fit kit (BLI A to last 5 type) idea there where 3 other interested people other than me:Nigel MissoRick MorrisonMike RectorI am sure alot of other people would come out of the woodwork if this kit got produced.  What would be the next step in trying to get this made?  What could the club do? Anybody like to make any comments? I don't have freinds / contacts at any of these companies, I a sure someone out there does? Thanks for any help, comments, or suggestions.John Rhodes--- On Thu 01/20, < nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org > wrote:From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgDate: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:09:10 -0500To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgSubject: Last 5 A'sI don't think BLI is going to make a model of the last 5 A's so what if the club got BLI or even Bowser to make a retrofit kit to turn your BLI A in to one of the last series?The kit would need:How-to instructionsNew rods and valve gear (to simulate timken roller bearing typeBlack background decals for the new numbers.Any new apliances?what else would be needed?Would anybody be interested? or does this not sound like something people would be interested in.John Rhodes________________________________________NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.orghttp://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-modeling-list