P2K 2-8-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 20 20:53:01 EST 2005

I have three of the class A engines from Broadway. All three run well.
However, my 1218 is a replacement from BLI. The first would not stay on the
rails. I checked wheel gauge and anything else I could think of before
contacting Broadway. The 1224 ran fine on the layout, so I knew it had to be
something with the 1218. BLI sent me a note saying they could not find
anything wrong, but were replacing the engine for me. The second one worked
perfect out of the box. I use NCE for my DCC system and have never had one
run "wild".

Jerry A. Shepardson