P2K 2-8-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 18 08:36:20 EST 2005

Rivarossi MADE 2197, I have one. Its not a bells and whistles loco, is not
DCC ready (I am not yet running DCC as my layout is still in the serious
construction phases) but its a good looking and nice running locomotive. I
got it at a sale still in original packaging for slightly more than $100. I
don't know if Rivarossi still MAKES the Y6b, but I see them on eBay a lot.

Bob Welsh