P2K 2-8-8-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 14 08:24:25 EST 2005

Man I love that sound. Too bad we don't hear it live along the NS any
longer....
BTW, *IF* Rivarossi still exists, they have a fairly good Y6b. I have one,
and it runs well. Granted, its not as spiffy with the features as the BLI
and LL units with sound and everyting are, but mine will easily pull 20+
cars up the 1.5-2% grades on my layout without any real trouble, and on a
layout that is "only" 14X18 as its major dimension, a 20 car train looks
REAL impressive.

Bob Welsh