Decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 7 21:27:28 EST 2005

Listers

Can anyone provide documentation about what color the earlier lettering schemes
were?  White? Gold?

I'm referring of course to the cab side lettering scheme for one.

The scheme with a larger "N" and "W" like Abram provided a photo of is second.

The only other major scheme I can think of would be the USRA scheme.

Were there any other steam era schemes in the 20th century that I don't know about?

Stoney
Rick C Stone
NWHS Member #1