New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 5 23:36:30 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 10:08:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Personally.. if someone is a real business person manufacturing items  of
interest to N&W modellers, I think its good to post notices that  something
is coming down the pipe - BLI models of the J's for instance. But  I don't
think I should post on here that I have a bunch of rolling stock  for sale or
what-not. There are some swap and sell yahoo groups that are  quite good for
that. I like knowing that this decal maker or that model  maker is planning
on doing something I am interested in.
That's just  this lurker's two cents' worth.

Bob Welsh

Bob and all,
I agree also to a point! I don't want a hundred for sale messages either!
However if someone on this list had 50 N & W hoppers they were going to get  rid
of I would really like to know about it! I belong to a number of lists that
are run by Jim Six. He runs a tight ship list wise and everyone toes the mark
or  else! His solution is that you may list something for sale "ONE" time. All
 comminucation regarding the sale has to be done off list! It works really
well!
Maybe this would suit everyone here? Manufacturers are also allowed the  same
courtesy!

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
"Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas  Website at:
_http://www.nandw-pocahontas-division.net/_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)