New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 7 10:46:56 EST 2005

Just a quick reply to all the posters and members of this list which if
I am correct is named 'nw-modeling-list'. What's the problem with
product announcements? Would it not be nice to be made aware of what is
coming down the pike for our prototype, the N&W? This is information to
be shared with all members. This may be the only source of modeling
information for some members. If there are products available that are
true to the N&W prototype they should be highlighted as to encourage
sales which will lead to increased models for the N&W. Currently there
is very little available that is truly correct for the N&W. While I am
on the soapbox I will also ask what's wrong with a member stating that
they have something for sale? The transaction should be taken off list
but the initial listing would not hurt anything on the list. If somebody
does not want to read the listing they can use the delete key. This
should not result in a continuous listing everyday by the same person
but once a month or so could not hurt. We all have modeling wants and
needs as well as modeling surplus. Being able to offer our surplus to
fellow N&W modelers could benifit everybody.

Thanks,
Bill Tucker