Correct K1 Tender

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 6 13:18:15 EST 2005

On the Rivarossi Berkshire tender, buckeye trucks would be correct for
the tenders used on the K1's. Buckeyes are also correct  for the 18k WB
tenders that the others pulled after WWII. I would just buy the Spectrum
auxiliary. While it is worth it for just the trucks, the body is an
excellent start on the 16k tenders the K's pulled before 1946, and the
trucks are correct.   Jim Nichols