New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 4 21:41:12 EST 2005

So that everyone understands my last post. It was ment for the moderator
only. We have been having a discusion on how some people can post things
about what they are selling and how others can't. The moderator wouldn't
post anything I sent about me having some brass cabs for sale. Not even an
if interested contact me off list email. But then again I see the same
person posting his items for sale in a round about way.
So when I brought this again to the moderator's attention and how I feel
about how this list is going. He decides to post it? Anyway I will be
surprised if this gets posted to the list. I will stay on for awhile to see
if this gets through or not. But will drop from the list soon.  I have been
a member of the Historical society for a long time and tried to support it
as I can. But feel that this too may come to an end. But first I want to
thank everyone who shared his knowledge of the N&W with the group.
Fred Mullins
modeling the Atlantic & Danville
remember "For Service See......the A&D!"