New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 4 13:36:18 EST 2005

I think that this and the other post about the guy who listed all of the things he has done for the N&WHS. Shows how this list is serving one purpose only.
  I have to agree with Jim brewer in that the runs are not the same for everyone.
  I'm going to have to think about if I want to remain on this list and even a member of the N&WHS for that matter. It's getting to click-sh for me.
Take Care
Fred Mullins