Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 2 22:30:00 EST 2005

Ya' know, getting in the middle of a food fight is always a dumb thing to do, but here goes: I just don't know how this dialogue advances our common interest in the railroads, their history, modeling, etc. It sure has nothing to do with 'steam decals', as the title suggests, and I know it puts a load of unnecessary pressure on our volunteer list moderators to judge what should be posted and what should not. Speaking for myself, I'm sure ready to move on to more productive stuff, like maybe steam decals.

Bill McClure