Decals Sets

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 13 04:47:57 EST 2004

I'm in the business of producing decal sets.  I'm able to start from
prototype photos (not my favorite approach) or lettering diagrams (much
easier) and produce dead on decals.  I never have too many projects
where I have enough information.  For example, I've got one project
stopped dead because I don't have a picture of the other side of a truck
with a diagonal on it.  (Which way does the diagonal go on the other
side?  I don't know.  Some people "think" they know, but I'm not willing
to bet my money on their think.)  O-scale?  I pay for decals by area, so
those sets are very expensive to produce.  And while N-scalers (God love
'em) by my sets in bunches, O-scalers want one decal.  Hard to break
even that way.

Bill Mosteller
Great Decals!
www.greatdecals.com