Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 12 22:17:44 EST 2004

Stephen:  If it is so easy, why don't you get the decals made? I am sure
someone of the archive volunteers would make the drawings available to
you if you would agree to do the rest. As for "Hire someone," are you
willing to put up the money? To paraphrase JFK, "Ask not what your
society can do for you. Ask what you can do for your society." I will
take your request more seriously when I see you doing more volunteer
work for the society.    Jim Nichols