Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 12 16:22:22 EST 2004

Alan:
  So your 2 cents says that we don't need the society to do anymore,  Wrong!  Hire someone!  The C&O
scociety does and has done over 1 million in sales, just ask Dixon.
  Why is there always someone with an excuse of why the Society can't do something?  We need to do away with the Can't attitude and adopt the Can attitude!  If the volunteers are taxed to the limit, does that mean the Society stops growing cause we can't do anymore?  Again, I say Hire someone!
  By the way, I wasn't asking for the Society to make the decals, I was asking for the Society to have the decals done by a professional maker.  The time to make the decals doesn't take that long.  You can fax, mail, email, etc., the lettering diagrams from the archives to the decal maker and he does the rest!  Once a decal is done, the work is finished...so where's the "overwhelming burden"?
  I do agree with Jimmy.  Why are there no decals for O Scale when there are more O Scale products produced now more than ever??  Is it because someone in our Society says it doesn't sell?  Or is it because somebody might be overwhelmed?
Stephen Rineair