Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 11 15:33:17 EST 2004

ET. al
What's wrong with our Society that it can not produce decals and such through the society's
store.  If we have such a good archives, why is not the society meeting it's member's needs?  Is our Society so cheap that we can not make these decals?!
It's an awful shame that we as members have no idea of what is already logged and available to it's
members.  Most of us get better help from other members.  If our archives needs to expand because
we are running out of room.  I suggest we make available more than just sketch drawings without
letter diagrams than the spiral booklets that are of little use. The track standards booklet had great
info by the way.  Selling the archive info would draw more money and make the Society more
beneficial.   The biggest and most often comment that I hear -- What  good is the archive if you don't
know what's in it and can not access it.   Yes, I know it would need to be staffed,  Maybe it's
about time we do.  The C&OF sales has over 1 million a year in sales.  I believe our society could
grow that big very quickly,

Just one man's opinion and a lot of others,
Stephen Rineair