Powhatan Arrow

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 30 09:55:14 EST 2004

I have built other Branchline cars and find that one needs to read the instructions carefully. Having built the old Eastern Car Works kits these are much better. One needs to dry fit the parts and consider the steps in assembly before gluing, you may want to vary the steps a bit. I made a jig to asure the squareness of the assembly. These are good kits requiring some skill, definitely not for the beginner. Cal Reynolds