Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 28 15:57:42 EST 2004

I beiieve that Microscale is coming out with a new N&W steam set in the
near future, I have been providing them with information and correct
color and lettering information. I will check and post more as soon as
I hear back from them.

I am a bit puzzled by the reference to the "stacked lettering" you
refer to, can you reference a photo in a book please?

Ken Miller