Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 28 14:08:15 EST 2004

> Listers
>
> Does anyone make (or is willing to make) decals for the smaller classes of N&W
> steam locos?  I need the lettering for a W class which was kind of compressed
> it
> looks like in photos.  I also need the stacked lettering used on the really
> short tender behind a G class.
>
> Anybody have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stoney
>
> Rick C. Stone

YEA!!!   I second that!.. CORRECT 1934-1941 and 1918-1934 Sets in BRONZE
GOLD for those backdating the LL Y3's and The original 1936 "A" class had
the "NORFOLK&WESTERN" under the cab window too.  Maybe an even smaller set
for the K3's as built too?  Chump Decals never did an entirely correct set,
even when they advertised such a thing.

I think I read that the Bronze Gold was phased out around 1941????

Mark Lindsey