Wabash/N&W/Southern DOME

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 31 22:21:16 EST 2004

I agree that shops should not advertise nor should a manufacture on this forum.  As info is announced is would
behoove us to keep ecah other informed.  Gogal and Railway Classic have both announed their items years to
months ago.  The moderator did the right thing, and was fair to all parties.  If the society members would like
to see these products come to market, I strongly recommend that we express our interest to them.
Stephen