Tyco Chattanooga 2-8-0

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 16 06:27:30 EDT 2004

Thanks. I think the Tyco locomotives I have will be set aside as parts units
anyway. Neither is a particularly good running unit due to the design. Maybe
I will kitbash them into a Mike or something. Would require a new tender and
some extensive boiler and frame mods to put a motor in the locomotive
instead of the current tender-installed power.....

Bob Welsh