NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 6 09:38:33 EDT 2004

Tom,

The conversions would be excellent for The Arrow.
Please give it some thought.

Dave Willis
Hagerstown, IN.

                      nw-modeling-list at nwhs.
                      org                           To:       "N&W Modeling List" <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      nw-modeling-list-bounc        Fax to:
                      es at nwhs.org                   Subject:  RE: NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 2, Issue 2

                      07/04/2004 08:59 PM
                      Please respond to N&W
                      Modeling List

Tom:

Very nice job! That is info that is useful to people like me; that may get
around to bashing something similar one day! Now I'm nauseated??..

Charlie Long

Lynchburg, VA