MDC future (wasRe: BLI J's and M's)

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 2 22:30:05 EDT 2004

Marty,
I think you missing something. Horizon owns Athearns and now MDC as well.
There is a lot money floating around there, but there is an underlying
reason for buying these companies which  I believe you are not privey to and
I am not at liberty to discuss. Horizon will do everything it can to make
the newly acquired companies become even more profitable. Look for more
happenings in the future.
John Lisica