BLI J's and M's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 29 17:45:45 EDT 2004

HI guys,

I'm new to this forum.  But, speaking of Bowser, has the society ever given
any thought to having them custom paint the X-31 boxcar?  The N&W version
they have has shiney paint, and the paint scheme is not prototypically
correct.  Looks like with a little guidance we could get a whole set (6
numbers anyone?) painted to the correct paint scheme.  MDC has the paint
scheme correct (at least close) but their car is not quite right.

John Simmons