Cabin Cars

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 29 09:57:49 EDT 2004

On  Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:41:20 -0400,
Mark Lindsey wrote:
"...Plastic CG or CH??"

Mark,
Watch the Model Railroad Warehouse site for news about the cabin cars:

                                       Model Railroad Warehouse
                                   P.O. Box 411,   Roanoke, IN 46783

 CABOOSE UPDATE 3/1/04

 HO We are making progress on the three N&W caboose
 kits (CF, CG, CH) . Our goal is still to have
 them, Virginian, B&O, C&O/NKP and NKP (and
 possibly Gould) ready yet this year. Learning
 curve for replacement toolmaker (our "good guys"
 closed shop) will determine reality, so please
 don't ask for info we wish we knew!

  RED BALL #2030 N&W Class CF wood caboose.
  RED BALL #2031 N&W Class CG steel cupola caboose.
  RED BALL #2058 N&W Class CH steel cupola caboose

Down the left side of the home page you can find 'Cabooses'. That will lead
you to the update posted above.
I have been waiting and watching, but it'll definitely be worth it.

Steam on,
Dave Willis.

ps, Nice mug shot Merle !