dwarf CPL minutia

Thu Apr 18 12:02:10 EDT 2024

Thanks for the reply, Jimmy.  The attachments from an NS 1992 timetable
indicate that the  "curve on the left" style could show:  slow clear, slow
approach and stop.  Does your '67 rule book show that this type could
display restricting by lighting the amber/yellow and the lower right red
positions?
Does anyone have pictures or pointers to pictures showing dwarf CPLs in use?
Thanks again,
Jim Cochran