dwarf CPL minutia

Thu Apr 18 09:12:39 EDT 2024

Jim,
     The old PL dwarf signals could display the following: Clear,
Restricting, Stop and Flag (Number Plate) [This was at restricted speed
protecting against trains approaching with the current of traffic.],
Stop and Stay.

     The CPL dwarf signals (Rule book effective January 1, 1967) could
display: Slow Clear, Slow Approach, Restricting, Stop and Proceed
(Number Plate), Stop and Stay.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy Lisle