signal brackets

Wed Mar 27 10:31:07 EDT 2024

I'll see your "approach diverging", and raise a "diverging clear".
If I remember correctly, any "approach" aspect meant to slow to "medium"
(45?) or below prior to the next signal. diverging clear, on the other
hand, says to proceed at prescribed speed.  So would there be a case where
"prescribed speed" was greater than "medium"?  If so, then a four flush
might beat a pair ;^)
Jim Cochran