new Maybeury bridge

Thu Nov 16 09:56:19 EST 2023

To further on Larry’s comments, since that bridge is still in service, it is unlikely we have anything on it, as the railroad generally retained any bridges and structures still in use. It is possible we have a copy of something, as there are a ton of bridge drawings (and many more) stored at the Shenandoah Avenue annex of the Archives that have not been touched as of yet.

Best
Ken Miller