Bluefield

Mon Oct 30 20:52:42 EDT 2023

I am attaching a portion of NWHS HS-E10706 showing the location of the
Graham (Bluefield, VA) station, its platforms, and the ghost of a siding
coming off the inside of the curve on the mainline track. The siding and
some of the deteriorated platforms show up in the photo in question.
(Columbus is off the top of the chart, Norfolk is off the bottom right
of the chart and Nortion is off the lower left of the chart.)

Gordon Hamiton