more Line Poles questions

Sun Oct 15 22:57:38 EDT 2023

[image: image.png]

I am ready to build my line poles, and would like to know a little more
about the metal brackets at the top of the poles.
*Does anyone have clearer pictures of the 3 piece bracket below the top of
the pole?*
I will probably 3d print these as I can get better detail this way
(although they are more fragile)

*Does anyone have clearer pictures of the offset bracket at the top of the
pole?*
I would likely use a piece of bent brass to represent this piece as it
seems most likely to get snagged and broken if 3d printed.
I would also like to know what is the use/reason for the offset bracket at
the very top of the poles?
Did other railroads use this offset piece on top of their poles? I haven't
noticed it in other railroad photos - but then, I wasn't looking for it
either.

*Abram, I know I've asked about drawing, and if you saw it, that means you
don't have any. Do you have an educated guess as to the measurements of
this piece?*
How tall is it from top to bottom? How wide is the offset left to right for
the lower attachment bracket to the upper line bracket?

Thank you!
Mike Rector