#605 in Circleville, Ohio (NW Mailing List)

Sun Oct 15 15:39:50 EDT 2023

Thanks for those additional spotting features (steps and builder’s plate location), John!  I bookended the date as 1942-1950 based on the build date and rolled pilot wheel application, which conveniently fit the memory of Mr Boylan.

I’ve since reached out to Mr Boylan to see if I can (at the very least) get his father’s name for attribution purposes. He posted this photo to Facebook in 2017, so hopefully he’s still around and checks his Messenger messages.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US