Bells

Sat Sep 23 13:19:21 EDT 2023

Jack

The use of whistle and bell were generally governed by the rule book and occasionally by special bulletin. The rule books were the thicker books, but there are also smaller, thinner books for governing engine crews. Look for an article on some of this sometime in a future Arrow. I am working on scanning the rule books and going to make them downloadable for members at the time.

Best
Ken