Elliston Feb 1953 - Oddball Left-Handed Signal - WHITE FLAGS

Wed Jul 26 13:40:56 EDT 2023

In the old East, Abe would certainly be a Minister of Communications  :-)

Your posts frequently remind me - we know the locomotives and track plans
and stations, but most of us (me, in particular) don't know the workflows
of the railroad, and those who do know are getting fewer with time.  I
really do appreciate you all taking the time to answer these questions.

Mike Rector.