Bill Shumate

Tue Jul 11 05:56:28 EDT 2023

Grant

Your VT Bill was the son of Red Shumate that was killed by the boiler
explosion of 2153 Dec. 1955.  My neighbor was the father of Red and
grandfather of Bill.

Shumate, W. D. 	Radford 	Fireman 	3 	1 	1903
Shumate, W. D. 	Radford 	Engineer 	5 	5 	1908
Shumate, W. D., Jr. (Red) 	Radford 	Fireman 	2 	2 	1945
Shumate, W. D., Jr. 	Radford 	Engineer

	?

Jim B