A Class Bar Pilot

Fri Jul 7 15:19:28 EDT 2023

Ken,

Thanks! Just looked at the film now, the As do indeed have boiler tube
pilots.

I do wonder, was the raw footage for that film originally shot at silent
speed and then sped up to sound speed? I noticed in some scenes it looked
like people were walking too fast.Smoke also seemed to be going too fast.

Eli Santin