EL rolling stock

Sat Jul 1 21:48:31 EDT 2023

Wikipedia: The Erie Lackawanna Railway was formed on March 1, 1968, as a subsidiary of Dereco, the holding company of the Norfolk and Western Railway, which had bought the railroad. On April 1, the assets were transferred as a condition of the proposed but never-consummated merger between the N&W and Chesapeake and Ohio Railway. Dereco also owned the Delaware & Hudson Railway at the time.More at the article for EL.Ed BellSent from my antique LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: NW Mailing ListDate: Sat, Jul 1, 2023 7:53 AMTo: NW Mailing List;Cc: Subject:EL rolling stockFrom what I have quickly read, it looks like NW controlled EL for a while before it went into  Conrail whose rolling stock got divied up with NW getting some of it.  My question is, did any EL equipment ever get painted for NW?Thanks,Jim Cochran