Turning Big VGN 2-10-10-2s at Roanoke ?

Wed Apr 12 14:24:26 EDT 2023

Papa Abram: there are Virginian experts on this list, some of whom are not
on, and may not even be aware of the Virginian IO Group.
Rick Stone promised me in 1984 that NWHS would "take care of the
Virginian", and that promise has been kept.
Even had some Virginian Primary Focus guys in Society Management.

Frank Bongiovanni