Boaz Siding

Sat Mar 18 12:25:18 EDT 2023

John,
I thought I'd follow up your email, since I found an archive photo taken
from the same spot as your westward looking image.
Of note in this image, Y6 2124 is coming off the siding and there is a
second pusher on the siding in the background.  2124 has an air
line aftercooler radiator (I always find those interesting). And notice the
fine wire tied to the railing (difficult to see) to make sure the guy
aligning the switch doesn't step back and fall into the culvert.
[image: image.png]

Mike Rector