King Book - Update

Thu Sep 8 09:06:49 EDT 2022

All,

I am happy to report that an additional 12 copies of Ed King's new
book, *Memoirs
of an Appalachian Railroad Man*, were sold in August 2022.  This brings the
total number of pre-orders for this book to 217.

Remember, the  pre-publication price is still in effect.  So please take
advantage of that price and order now, if you haven't already.

Ken Miller reports work on the layout of the book is progressing.  So for
September, my offer to donate $10.00 per pre-publication purpose remains
the same.

You can order here:  https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

And many, many thanks to those of you who have already purchased.

Jim Brewer