UPDATE *** Ed King Book ***

Sat Jan 8 13:44:49 EST 2022

Ha ha ha!  Ok Jimmy, how about the Harry Potter author? Or maybe Michael
Crighton?  For what it's worth, the Michael Connelly Harry Bosch series is
pretty well known. They turned it into a good Amazon Prime series that ran
7 seasons. And you are right, those books sell for $15-30. That was the
point, they are printed in huge numbers so the price isn't $50 (or even
$64). We're a special interest group without a huge following. But, we make
up for that with a lot of passion.

Mike Rector