Fwd: UPDATE *** Ed King Book ***

Fri Jan 7 14:48:10 EST 2022

As I posted on this list this past October 13:

I was privileged to read a draft of Ed's book, and I recommend it to
anybody with an interest in railroads.  He manages to combine his
first-hand operating experience, knowledge of the territory and a good
yarn.  I have pre-ordered my copy, and I recommend that others do the
same so that we reach, and hopefully pass, the minimum number of copies
to trigger publication.

Gordon Hamilton