Christmas Shopping on the Waynesboro Turn

Mon Nov 8 11:33:50 EST 2021

When I worked across the river at Compton-Shenandoah we were lucky to get paid. 1974-75 time frame.

I remember coming in one morning to find a boxcar laying on its side next to the siding. Apparently the derail worked. First time I realized that trucks were not mechanically attached.

John Samples

Sent from my iPhone