Fw: Kevin Painter Altoona trip with striking NS photos!!!!

Thu Sep 9 15:29:15 EDT 2021

WOW! What striking NS photos! I know that you will enjoy these. Thanks to Kevin Painter for photographing them and to Ed Mayover for sending to me to share with you!
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908