Concrete Mile Posts ?

Thu Jul 22 18:34:17 EDT 2021

Here one from the pea vine

Larry

NW Mailing List
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 9:04 AM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Concrete Mile Posts ?

Russ,
    The N&W did not replace them. They simply turned them over and painted
the MP on them. It is very hard to see, but, if you look at the very bottom
of the photo that I posted, you can see where the black portion of the
"Consolidated" MP number is located. If there was any "reflective" coating
in the white, it was long gone when I hired on.

Jimmy Lisle